33 replies to this topic

#1 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:36 PM

Here is where you'll see my list of RNGs readily available for those who need them. If you need something, post here, or send me a message over IRC.

Rules:
1. Do not trade me hacks. I'm providing a service for free, and do not require any particular pokemon in return, so you can at least keep my cart clean.
2. The pokemon I give away are semi-redistributable. This means that you can send them to friends, but that's as far as it goes - the friend cannot give it to a friend. Anyone else should ask me directly. UPDATE: The pokemon are now all fully redistributable!
3. Be patient! I will not be able to drop everything to make your pokemon and trade it to you, but if you're polite and patient then it will probably get done.
4. I reserve the right to deny requests. If you contribute nothing to our forum, if your posts are generally illiterate and full of typos and spelling errors, or if you're a troll, I will hesitate to hand over pokemon immediately. 
5. Failure to use proper manners may prevent me from trading with you in the future. Showing ingratitude is just disrespectful when we do you a favor, so remember that "Please" and "Thank You" go a long way!
6. All pokemon will be nicknamed to serve as a tracking system. This way, when I go to tournaments, I can see who uses my RNGs and hold my head up high. make snide remarks at the battle screens.
6. More rules might come later.

The pokemon thus far:
All pokemon below are legit bred or RNG'ed. As my skill develops, I'll have more available. Unless specified, it's available as an egg (so UT, obviously)

Now that I can use pokecheck to keep all my pokemon in one place, I'm deleting the old list that has a bunch of holes in it. Everything you see at the link below is something I can readily trade away:

http://www.pokecheck...halkey&notpub=1

For archiving purposes, here are the old pokemon from previous seasons, starting with VGC '12 pokes:
Spoiler

VGC '11 pokes
[some may not be available anymore - it's been a while!]

Spoiler

#2 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

JTK's Awesome Additions:

:639:
Nature: Jolly
Level: 42 UT
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

#3 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

Second obligatory placeholder post. Other things people offer to share with the community can go here.

Okay, people can start posting now.

Offers by BSTS
Spoiler

Offers by Galahad (everyone say "Thank you, Galahad!")
Spoiler

#4 BlitznBurst

BlitznBurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationFurret hole

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

I'm really liking this. I normally suck with getting the right Pokemon, and just normally use what I have that's strongest. What I'd request for is a Scrafty, because I'm pretty sure they are a good choice with only fighting and flying as their weaknesses. That and or Golurk. I'm normally very patient when it comes to getting things, so no worries. What annoys me that I just found out last year was how natures help, which would have been better if I knew sooner -_-
18:34TheZeroVirus I'd much rather edit ponies onto Magma than do this Personality Color crap

#5 FervidDance

FervidDance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:00 PM

I'm gonna get my cart set up for this soon, and I'll help then.[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

#6 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:18 PM

I updated my post to include Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott - which I obtained from Project Pokemon's latest giveaway (They're fully redistributable). I also added my latest breed, a near-perfect HH Musharna.

Since I've been terribly unreliable lately, I'm going to recommend that people who want any of these pokemon just come to the weekly wifi tournaments we have on Saturday mornings. It's a time I'm guaranteed to be online.

#7 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:44 PM

Updated to add Jellicent. Again, if anyone wants to give one of these pokes a nice home, just find me on the IRC during the tournament.

#8 Dr Fidget

Dr Fidget

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 239 posts
  • LocationNot Michigan, one of those other states.

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

Timid Tepigs make baby Arceus cry.

But seriously, this is incredibly nice of you.

#9 Amusement

Amusement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:14 PM

I'd really like BSTS' scrafty with those IVs. I have a few I could offer.

#10 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:33 AM

Galahad sent me a very nice list of pokemon he has RNG'ed, so I'm adding him to the count. I'd say that, like mine, you could probably give one of these nice pokes a home if you went to the tournaments. He's there fairly regularly.  PM if you have any questions.

#11 FervidDance

FervidDance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:03 AM

Galahad has some nice RNGs. I'd like to get some copies of those.

#12 SP-Eevee

SP-Eevee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:24 AM

I feel slightly iffy about asking but as the time draws nearer i'm getting a bit nervous about getting my team together.
I've only really lurked around here but would it be alright if I requested that modest Deino of yours for the 31 IVs? It's completely understandable if you're not willing to considering this is my first post and i've done nothing but read through threads so  far, I just thought asking is better than letting an oppertunity pass up.
I think I sent a PM about this but I don't think it sent, so apologies if it did.
In any case if there's anything I can do to be considered elligible for it. I don't mind that either.
^^; Heh, in any case, either way that is, thanks and keep doing what you're doing.

#13 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

Added a few more to Galahad's donations. Krookidile, and lots of Litwiks!

#14 FervidDance

FervidDance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:34 PM

Anyone else come up with some perfect pokes yet?

#15 4IV

4IV

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

Nevermind.

#16 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

Really pushing my luck here timewise, but I'm finally starting to RNG for VGC '12. I updated my own list with a few pokes that I've been working on. The usual is in play. Show up to play at tournaments, and they're yours. :)

#17 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

Updated the list one more time to add Scrafty. Specifically, it's the Worlds 2011 event Scrafty handed out, so it couldn't be bred or anything. But it's still pretty cool.

#18 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

Added a few more new ones! Sandile and Driftloon are now on my list.

#19 BlitznBurst

BlitznBurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationFurret hole

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:52 PM

Hey Chalkey, could you possibly RNG an Eevee for me? I specifically need an 31/30/30/31/31/31 IV spread (I believe that's how you get HP ice without losing speed...) for a Jolteon. Is it a problem for you to RNG in 4ththe gen? Because if not I would love if you could get it Signal Beam from the move tutor. Here's the specs for it either way:

Nature: Timid

IVs: (seen above)

Nickname(if not an egg): Burst

Egg Moves: none (move tutor signal beam if possible)

If you could get this guy to me that would be great :D I have a HP Flying Thundurus, Adamant Landorus, and a 0 Speed IV SHINY duosion up for trade if you want any of them
18:34TheZeroVirus I'd much rather edit ponies onto Magma than do this Personality Color crap

#20 Chalkey

Chalkey

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 729 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

I've added quite a few in the last week - Duskull, Shellos and Machop most recently. If you guys have any other RNGs you'd like done, just post them here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users