1. Do not trade me hacks. I'm providing a service for free, and do not require any particular pokemon in return, so you can at least keep my cart clean.
3. Be patient! I will not be able to drop everything to make your pokemon and trade it to you, but if you're polite and patient then it will probably get done.
4. I reserve the right to deny requests. If you contribute nothing to our forum, if your posts are generally illiterate and full of typos and spelling errors, or if you're a troll, I will hesitate to hand over pokemon immediately.
5. Failure to use proper manners may prevent me from trading with you in the future. Showing ingratitude is just disrespectful when we do you a favor, so remember that "Please" and "Thank You" go a long way!
6. All pokemon will be nicknamed to serve as a tracking system. This way, when I go to tournaments, I can see who uses my RNGs and
6. More rules might come later.
The pokemon thus far:
All pokemon below are legit bred or RNG'ed. As my skill develops, I'll have more available. Unless specified, it's available as an egg (so UT, obviously)
Now that I can use pokecheck to keep all my pokemon in one place, I'm deleting the old list that has a bunch of holes in it. Everything you see at the link below is something I can readily trade away:
For archiving purposes, here are the old pokemon from previous seasons, starting with VGC '12 pokes:
VGC '11 pokes [some may not be available anymore - it's been a while!]